Only getting bags of potatoes.
I don’t know what’s going on but it feels like the ranking system is a big ass loop. You get matched with noobs if you’re at low rank and have insanely chill games as killer and you expect it to be harder as you progress but once you reach rank 1 it feels like you went nowhere. Red rank survivors have no clue how to loop. No wonder I go mad every time I play solo survivor that I’m currently rank 2 with. These teams are unbelevable.
Was playing killer for hours today and never had a single close match ( yes in rank 1). In the last one they did all the gens and one Meg escaped through the gate but I was playing Deathslinger that I suck as, and even wasted about a minute playing with a Dwight trying to shoot his big bald head from behind a rock while I was standing on top of a hill ignoring the other 2 survivors (one was a slug).
Comments
I could probably supply all of McDonald’s with them for about a week.