Mindbreaker

Can this perk please be buffed? I honestly thought this perk was going to be good and it is literal garbage. I though it would help counter exhaustion perks. If it was buffed to where anytime a gen is being worked on, it would give the exhaustion effect for 10 seconds, this would be my example of a decent change to the perk. It can also help with gen tappers. What perk would you guys buff or change?

Comments

  • Honestly it's not horrible. It's somewhat functional on demo and pretty good on stealth killers as survivors get a lot less warning to clear the debuff before the chase. Stops pesky sprint bursts which are the bane of stealth killers. It would definitely be a lot better if it worked without the 50% gen progression limit though.

  • Its a stupid perk. I tried running it with blood echo and sloppy on legion, build overall seemed useless