Legacy
Can someone please restore my p1 legacy claudette skin? There are people who have told me that the devs restored their legacy after data loss. Why can't I have mine back?
Can someone please restore my p1 legacy claudette skin? There are people who have told me that the devs restored their legacy after data loss. Why can't I have mine back?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Gotta contact support for that
You´ll have to provide proof. Videos and not only screenshots of yourself having the skin. It´s really hard to proof this.
i contacted support about it a few times and they say they can't "right now". Forever waiting. I clearly have the achi.