Well it sounds like nothing changed much on here? I'm I right?!

I took a long break while ago but sad to say I might not even come back and play this game unless I see it improving :(


For now I uninstalled it to free up space:(


Reasons why I left the game :(


(1) game is filled with salt and hate:( this doesn't bother me much unless it gets really hateful:(


(2) devs not doing stuff to fix issues:( and only listen to one side of the player base:( they should listen to both sides:)


(3) and the number one reason what makes me angry and got me to be not interested in this game no more is getting banned for no reason or for the most harmless thing being said on the fourms:( this is why I left the game for now:( Sorry devs:( But now I pretty much just gave up on this game:(


Hope you guys can get your things together soon:( and maybe I will play again :) But for now I'm done:( I have never felt this why in any game :(


Good luck with your game :)

Comments