Object of Obsession?

Is it safe to assume that if someone is using object of obsession that they're in a swf group?

I've been playing mostly killer after leveling up all my survivors to level 30s.

When I played I usually play by myself and never thought it was a good perk to use.

Are there any good strategies to use against teams that have it?

Comments

  • If i see OoO the kid gloves come off quick and I just assume theyre swf. As for strats I play tge game like normal and wait to go at tge object when im close already and theyre out of position. Otger than that i play mean and create whatever kind of pressure I can. Ill slug everyone tgey let me.

  • Object doesn't necessarily mean they're in a group. Before killers started resorting to purely farming every time I ran it, I'd use it to practice looping. That said most people tunnel the obsession until they're dead. If you use someone with Undetectable they can't see you, so there's that. Their perk will light up if you're facing each other though. You will still be able to see them.