Kinda sad we aren't getting a staged anniversary live stream
I miss the band and the talk show formula we had last year :(
not sure what the devs gonna do this year but really whish this covid19 thing wasn't happening
I miss the band and the talk show formula we had last year :(
not sure what the devs gonna do this year but really whish this covid19 thing wasn't happening
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They did say something would be happening. Probably something like their last dev stream so at least we will have something.
Either way, I am hoping the community will still be able to celebrate. :)
I’m sure there will be a stage just maybe no audience. Either way i’m sure there’s going to be something special for the stream 😊
Yeah exactly! I can't wait 😃