Xbox Frame Rate Issues
Maybe I missed something but for the past few days the frame rate has been absolutely horrible on my xbox one x. I’m just curious if anyone else has had this issue as well?
Maybe I missed something but for the past few days the frame rate has been absolutely horrible on my xbox one x. I’m just curious if anyone else has had this issue as well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ive always had frame rate issues on xbox. Couple tines a day i have to close tge gane down and reboot it to make it stop. And i swear almost everytime this happens tgeres a new daily available, but not everytime so it could be a coincedence