Survivor could not be reliably damaged and was moving at an incredible speed the entire match
I played a game where at least one of the survivors was moving at a very fast rate and was not able to be reliably hit by basic attacks and had no hit reactions to vile plague.
STRs:
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as The Plague in a ranked match
Step 3 : Basic attack survivor
Step 4 : Notice the game does not register the survivor as being hit
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- I played as the Plague. The survivor affected by this was a Dwight.
- My perks = Infectious Scream, Corrupt Intervention, Whispers, Bitter Murmur
- Map = Dead Dawg Saloon
- Once so far, but it occurred over the entire game.
DOCUMENTS TO ADD
- Videos
- https://clips.twitch.tv/KathishEnchantingApeArgieB8
- https://clips.twitch.tv/GlamorousSpikyCarrotKappa
- (full vod) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/626708033
- Logs attached in comments (see below)
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I'm not sure if the log uploaded so I'll repost it here.