Today's shrine reminds me that six perks are still missing from Switch with no word from devs
Pharmacy is on the shrine today and for Switch players that's the only way for them to get perks from Freddy or Quentin. When the Switch version was released, instead of making their perks base they told us that they would try to bring the characters to the platform as soon as possible.
That was in September, and I know negotiating license deals is tricky especially with the complicated situation of the NOES license, but it's not fair to the Switch playerbase to not allow them a way to get the perks besides an unreliable shrine that had to take a year to show a perk for the first time (Buckle Up).
I know you can make perks base like you did with Bill's perks before he came to console, but with no update from the devs I'm not holding my breath. I even asked this question in the last Q&A but the only thing they mentioned is that they are trying to make Freddy come to Switch soon (tm). I hope that the devs will listen and make the perks available, whether through the characters or by making them base.
Comments