The killer match result is ridiculous
I just play a match in red rank, and I got a 4 kills with leatherface, I am really proud of myself, when I saw the match result, I shocked....'Brutal Killer'.... What the #########!? I got 4 kills and you give me a brutal killer. And the most ridiculous thing is the previous match that I have played, I got 3 kills and they give me ' Entity Displeased', I have enough of this. And when everyone escape, sometimes I got ruthless killer. The killer match result must be randomly given, there are not thing to do with performance. I can't rank up whatever I got 1, 2, 3 or 4 kills, so how can I rank up then? DC? That is so ' pretty good job so far ' and I am sick with it!!!
Comments
With leatherface if you use your chainsaw a lot youre not getting m1 hits so you dont get as many pip points. Honestly its probably a good thing, you dont want to be r1 facing a swf hit squad with leatherface
Yeah, the Emblem system needs a complete overhaul.
New song please!