Evil Dwight
Hey guys does anyone remember the cult of the Evil Dwight?
What happened to them or him?
I remember the guy and i miss him.
Hey guys does anyone remember the cult of the Evil Dwight?
What happened to them or him?
I remember the guy and i miss him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually my friend is a member of that cult they still play on occasion but I think most of them had so many hours in the game and got bored but yea my friend gives the game a more pain in the ass element to it lol
Only Claudettes are evil in this game.
Sadly, I am one of them.
He actually updated his ultimate sandbag guide like 2 months ago. I'm sure we'll see another update from him once diversion comes out.
He still posts on reddit occasionally.