Any tips on doing the Iron maiden challenge?
on the tome page 2 there is a challenge that requires you to grab someone off a locker using iron maiden but no body goes in lockers any tips?
Tagged:
Trusted
on the tome page 2 there is a challenge that requires you to grab someone off a locker using iron maiden but no body goes in lockers any tips?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tunnel someone and hope they do the decisive locker trick/exploit whatever. Alternatively run a basement build and make sure you're there when they get saved (so you'll probably have to proxy camp), sometimes people bolt into the lockers in the basement. There's no "nice" way to do this challenge unfortunately afaik.
Farm, it's honestly the easiest way.
MrPenguin is right you probs going to have to tunnel or farm with someone, i dont think farming is a banable offence as long as all are in on it. Question 1 have you already completed the tome. if your answer is no have you thought of another root? if yes then its not really all that important
Thanks For the tips I got it first try by farming I Don't know why I was so scared to try it out but thanks 😊
NP
I successfully plucked someone out of a locker and didn't get the challenge. It turned out I had been so focussed on equipping information perks, I had neglected to actually put iron maiden on.
Uninstalled.
My plan is to do the challenge using Tombstone Myers. Once I kill the first person, the other three will be falling over themselves trying to hide in lockers.