Research Paper on Dead by Daylight

Hello everybody,

I am studying psychology in Berlin and am currently writing my final thesis, the subject being Dead by Daylight. I aim to understand whether - and to which degree - certain personality factors (such as extraversion, and agreeableness), gender and the tendency to show altruistic behaviour influence a player's role preference; namely, killer or survivor, as well as the choice of character.

Participation is completely voluntary and anonymous, and you have the opportunity to enter a draft for one of two 20$ steam gift cards.

As an enthusiastic player of this game myself since 2016, this is a project very close to my heart. I would immensely appreciate your participation.

Warm regards,

Nathalie

Link to the survey: https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/deadbydaylight/

Filling out the survey takes about 15-25 minutes. I appreciate you taking the time!

Tagged: DevTrusted

Comments

  • I hope you will publish your thesis here when it's completed. I have long since thought that roles have certain personality types behind them and often say DBD seems like a massive social experiment. LOL I would love to see if your research finds this to be true. :)

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    I hope you will publish your thesis here when it's completed. I have long since thought that roles have certain personality types behind them and often say DBD seems like a massive social experiment. LOL I would love to see if your research finds this to be true. :)

    I will - around mid-july, if everything goes according to plan. :)

1 2 ›