Recommend ?
Hello, i am wondering what is the utility of "recommend" in the report tab ?
Also is there any way to see the amount of received recommendations ?
Tagged:
Trusted
Hello, i am wondering what is the utility of "recommend" in the report tab ?
Also is there any way to see the amount of received recommendations ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean the "Give Props" button? As far as I'm aware, it does absolutely nothing. It was probably added with plans of implementing some kind of honour system further down the track, but that hasn't happened yet. I still like to use it for people I think deserve it, though, just in case it becomes relevant in the future.
And no, there is no way for players to see how many "props" (or "recommendations") they or anyone else has received.