CONNECTION LOST. SERVER CONNECTION ERROR: SOME SOCIAL FEATURE MAYBE UNAVAILABLE

I seen that people have had this problem in the past and even saw a post from the official Dead By Daylight twitter report on this saying they fix it but it randomly just started for me two days ago and I been doing everything to try to fix it and I can’t I turned off my switch, restarted my internet and even uninstalled and reinstalled it back and still it’s the same problem

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Ok i only made an account on here to say this. Because it worked for me and was a huge pain and disappointment before. If youves been playing pokemon or any game that you mess with the clock. Resyncronise via internet should fix.

  • Wanted to say that I was also having this issue on the Switch. Reset internet settings, moved software from system to SD, and deleted/redownloaded the game, nothing helped. Bgrandau's solution worked for me. For anyone still having trouble, that setting is under System Settings -> System -> Date and Time -> select "Synchronize Clock via Internet"