My experience with dead by daylight
Just noticed that DBD is almost 4 years old what remember me that I play this game for more than 4 years since I started playing this when it was in Beta. So here my thoughts about the game evolution:
This game when it was a baby were scarier than now, but I don't know what exactly changed, also i know that in this time I was a noob and didn't knew about this game what used to make me uncomfortable but, something else changed.
I use to say that BHVR is survivor sided and this game is pretty unbalanced but it was even worst before, saboteur could break hooks that never come back later, the wiggle time was a absurd of quick since in what? 8 seconds you are out of the killers grasp? So, yeah, thank you BHVR for taking care of that <3
Now days everyone talks about the dedicated servers but in the time that it doesn't existed was terrible, the lag was extraordinary and I used to think that someone were VPNing from another planet. So again, thank you BHVR for taking care of that.
Back in time things used to be so simple, perks were so different, some stronger other weaker, we did not had cosmetics in this time, the HUD was so simple and ugly.
Also did you know that trapper was the stronger killer in all game? It by two reasons:
1- he could place a trap under a hooked guy and anybody that save him were going to get traped instantly after being unhooked.
2- He was the only killer in the game. Later a few months or a year maybe they added wraith and a bit later hillbilly.
Not a thing that I am proud about but, I already used cheats and hacks on this game on 2016-2017, got banned and got a break of the game for 1 year then I bought the game again and still not using hacks.
In the middle of 2018 when I back playing the game, so many things have changed, the perks weren't in a line but one up another, so many new killers and survivors, saboteur wasn't the best perk in the game anymore, and the lag, well he kept in his place.
In this ancient age of the game we used to have moonlight offerings, we used to have shards to play as any killer we wanted.
The latest killer we had and it was on PTB when I saw him, was the clown, and it introduced the hatch closing action that got removed when they released the chapter.
Well, I think that are my best memories with this game, Thank you BHVR for solving all these problems we had and for bringing us more content
Comments
I started playing right after clown came out, put it down for awhile because I found tge community unbearable. But thats gotten a little better since then. They have been shifting the game to being more balanced, hopefully that keeps up
"Used hacks"
Stopped reading after that paragraph, glad you stopped using them.... After you had to rebuy the game but yeah once a scumbag always a scumbag.
0/10 would never read or take anything you say at face value.
I bought that one year later, I changed a lot in this time, so I am not the same scumbag as before at least