Is the Switch version still active?
I'm getting back into the Switch and I'm wondering if it's still active on there.
I'm getting back into the Switch and I'm wondering if it's still active on there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alive and kicking๐ ๐ Queue is fine on switch, killer nearly instant to max 3 min and survivor 2 - 6 min (worst I've encountered was 8 min on survivor). I also see loads of players who bought the rift or additional cosmetics so there are a good amount of invested players. I really like dbd on switch, purple ranks and up are usually nice decent team players or good fair killers. At least there are enough good players for a fun experience so the horrible survivors/ killers don't ruin it. And no endgame chat or any other way to leave salty messages.๐ I play dbd almost daily on switch.
Good game n all the dlc bought uwu ty!