Shootingtime ~ โก
I love this pics!
And it's my first shooting UvU
You can see more on
Instagram! ~ my name - Kiwibecher
I hope you like it ~ โ
Wow! Awesome work! I really like it! ๐
@[Deleted User] said:awesome work!
@[Deleted User] said:
awesome work!
Thank you so much ~
@Miraak said:Wow! Awesome work! I really like it! ๐
@Miraak said:
Thank you! ~ ๐๐
Oh my that looks amazing! Awesome job :)
@NotDBD said:Oh my that looks amazing! Awesome job :)
@NotDBD said:
Thank you very much! ~ qoq ๐
That's amazing
@HermanTheDoctor said:That's amazing
@HermanTheDoctor said:
Thank you ~ uvu โก
Damn this looks hella realistic. Nice job โค๏ธ
Than you @TwistedJoke65 โก :D
Oof. Amazing shoot! Your costume is absolutely perfect and the photographer did a fantastic job โจ
@NeonAlien said:Oof. Amazing shoot! Your costume is absolutely perfect and the photographer did a fantastic job โจ
@NeonAlien said:
Ahh thank you so much for your words x3 ๐๐๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow! Awesome work! I really like it! ๐
Thank you so much ~
Thank you! ~ ๐๐
Oh my that looks amazing! Awesome job :)
Thank you very much! ~ qoq ๐
That's amazing
Thank you ~ uvu โก
Damn this looks hella realistic. Nice job โค๏ธ
Than you @TwistedJoke65 โก :D
Oof. Amazing shoot! Your costume is absolutely perfect and the photographer did a fantastic job โจ
Ahh thank you so much for your words x3 ๐๐๐