I cant aim
Since deathslingers release I have hit almost all my shot but starting today idk why but not I can not hit anything this is also happening with mccree in overwatch what can I do to stop this play on console btw
Since deathslingers release I have hit almost all my shot but starting today idk why but not I can not hit anything this is also happening with mccree in overwatch what can I do to stop this play on console btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe your controller is busted. I've gotten controllers that started to drift or had deadzones and suddenly it's like I can't aim.
Also try power cycling your Xbox by unplugging it for a minute then turning it back on. Might also want to reset your network.
If none of those help then do hand stretches before you play? IDK.