Knowing nothing about the new killer is giving me anxiety

Am I the only having this? I really want it to be either Pennywise or Jason, these are probably the biggest killers (popular ones). The way the devs have put it to where it is an “Iconic License” it has to be either one of these two, right?. If it is something else I will be highly disappointed to how massive the Devs put it out to be. The Strangers Things chapter is already a massive licensed and make me think, “What could be bigger than this?”. At this point nobody really knows who it is but at least it will be a Licensed Chapter. I guess we will just have to wait till the 26th.

Comments

  • I'm having the same. My bet is on Candyman, but its still like I HAVE TO KNOW!

    Anyway, I've made a small list of which ones it might be, from most likely to least likely.

    • Candyman
    • Pennywise
    • Pinhead
    • alien
    • Jack Torrance

    I'm not counting Jason or video game characters because Jason is a long shot and video game characters may not have as much of a chance.

  • @Flyguy115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1283982#Comment_1283982

    I think there is a decent chance it could be jason. one reason is they are releasing a board game for Friday the 13th. the 4th year anniversary is on the same day as friday the 13th the games 3 year bday. also they can use the character jason, they just cant reference the 1st movie with his mother and him drowning .

    In that case, we'll have to see

  • 9 days friends. Let's wait it out and hope itsa good one