I found the new killer
That "bee" comment was too obvious
(yes that's a real game!).
That "bee" comment was too obvious
(yes that's a real game!).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ohhhhh... will the new survivor be Thomas J. Sennett?
(hopefully somebody gets that reference lol)
I knew there was a reason the server was acting so weird that day...
You're all wrong, its actually this guy:
Oh god I hope not ๐.
BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ chase music
Maybe the next killer is.. The Fly, was an 80s movie so you could claim iconic. Bee is a hint at an insect.......yeah ok I don't buy that either :)
beehvr is the real killer. They are running this game into the ground.