Where do I report hackers and add evidence?

Hi, I just had a hacker in my game and started recording after I took a screenshot of them walking beneath the map. They were also able to teleport and insta heal themselves even though they didn't have adrenaline. I already reported them in-game but I would like to show the devs the evidence.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • If you reported them in-game, you can submit your evidence via a Support ticket at this link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426

    You will need your own and the offending player's Steam ID64 or Gamertag, depending on platform, as well as your Player Cloud ID (which you can find at the bottom of the Options menu in-game).

  • You can send a ticket to support if you believe you've found a hacker.

    Copyright © 2019 Behaviour Interactive. All rights reserved.

    A bit of advice: Make sure you always send an in game report before coming to the support page. I know you already did that for this player I'm just giving you a heads-up for any future problems you find.

  • @Fibijean said:

    If you reported them in-game, you can submit your evidence via a Support ticket at this link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426

    You will need your own and the offending player's Steam ID64 or Gamertag, depending on platform, as well as your Player Cloud ID (which you can find at the bottom of the Options menu in-game).

    @Boosted_Dwight said:

    You can send a ticket to support if you believe you've found a hacker.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    A bit of advice: Make sure you always send an in game report before coming to the support page. I know you already did that for this player I'm just giving you a heads-up for any future problems you find.

    Thank you both so much! Will do!