Survivor Stuck After Hook
On the suffocation pit I was unable to move after being unhooked. I would jitter back and forth but I could not get out of it. I was also unable to be healed or recover.
Tagged:
Pending
On the suffocation pit I was unable to move after being unhooked. I would jitter back and forth but I could not get out of it. I was also unable to be healed or recover.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You might need to add a little more detail, do you have any screenshots, or the platform you were playing on? The more details we can give, the more likely it will get noticed. :)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153227/stuck-after-being-removed-from-the-hook#latest