Need do something with SLUG killers

Sick of tired from SLUG killers... well u do nothing to deserve been sluged, but they do... Slug you to get last surv die and facecamp and tunnel same surv till death... I`m not pro player, but i wish to enjoy game, but is not possible instead of slug... Lol, game starting with slug and finishing dead on ground not even picked up, if someone heal you, you got insta slug back to the ground, and if you are DC , ban for 25 minutes, DUDE WHY???? This new killer SLUG gameplay and DEVS DC penalty ban is a big trash. Sorry, but this is true. Why i need to suffer instead of normal gameplay, I`m SURV MANE AND I WANT TO PLAY 2!!!

PS: using borrowed, spine chill , iron will and still dont help xD

Comments

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Remove DS from the game and I guarantee slugging will go down by a large margin :P

    Won't go away but you'll certainly see less of it.

    About half I bet

  • I think slugging for a 4k to prevent hatch is a super scrub move, especially when you don't have visual on the last survivor. I remember my first 4k...

    But that's the only instance where I really take issue with slugging: when it drags the trial out well past its expiration date. It's a totally valid stall tactic when the gens are up or as a counterplay to DS. And some killers like Oni or Billy function best when they slug. But nobody should have to lay there for 3 minutes or so because the killer can't stand to see someone get hatch. It's terrible gameplay for everyone.

  • I think slugging during the match is no big problem. It could make sense if the killer run infectious fright to have the full potential of his power like oni or myers t3 or to prevent a flashlight-/palettesave or to counter ds. But it’s simply boring and a waste of time, if killer slug 15 min only to get 4k... this player don’t understand that 4k =/= win.

  • I hate to say it, but if anything, I feel slugging is going to be more the direction the game goes in. Not to say the new killers will be the same, but the example of Oni benefits from slugging. There might be small changes, but I don't see it going.

  • @ich_häng_mal_rum said:

    I think slugging during the match is no big problem. It could make sense if the killer run infectious fright to have the full potential of his power like oni or myers t3 or to prevent a flashlight-/palettesave or to counter ds. But it’s simply boring and a waste of time, if killer slug 15 min only to get 4k... this player don’t understand that 4k =/= win.

    Now youre bringing the questiin of "whats a win" into this 😂

    I agree though slugging the 3rd person to prevent the 4th person from escaping is KIND of lame, but the other side of that is youre passing up a lot of bps by not getting the 4k. Its not something I care about but i can see why some might.

1 2 3 ›