Deathslinger is pay to win version of huntress

Honestly Deathslinger is just the new version of Nurse at this point. Like he is a very unique killer and yes I think he fit in the game but the stats on him are literally unfair. First of all 24 meter radius on a ranged killer is already kinda bs. Huntress also has a small terror (20m) radius but she has a lullaby (I think its 40m) that you can hear making her more fair to play againts. Furthermore people in rank 1 literally abuse Deathslinger 24m terror radius and use Monitor and Abuse which makes his terror radius 16 meters. At that point the only way to actually avoid him is that you see him coming from the distance. If you hear the terror radius he is already next to you and gets a guranteed hit.

Just please increase his terror radious or add a banjo music like the huntress lulaby because at rank 1 90% of the games I play is againts are Monitor Abuse Deathslingers and its really unfun.


Sry if I sound salty but I am salty at this point.

Comments

  • ...thinking to myself that you meant Pay to Lose...

    While already mentioned, you can obtain the banjo battle rifling-fingered Slinger without making a purchase...he’s not even a great killer. Does he stink? No, absolutely not, but he’s not great either. Watered down Huntress.

  • Hunterss i better than slinger, LUL

  • @B1g_Brain said:

    Hunterss i better than slinger, LUL

    Yes. Huntress is better than Slinger. It’s not even worth a comparison because it’s not even close, but I’ll do a simple rundown to explain my (and the majority of other people’s) reeasoning behind it.

    Facts to bare in mind: Both ranged attackers, both same slower movement speed. Everything listed is without the use of any addons.

    1. Ranged Distance Comparison: Huntress has a MUCH further range, Deathslinger’s is extrmely limited. 1 Point Huntress.
    2. Terror Radius: Huntress has a lullaby, Slinger does not. Very minute stat here, but to be fair I’m going to give it to you. 1 Point Slinger.
    3. Ranged Attack Comparison: To change a survivor’s health state from healthy to injured, the Huntress must hit a hatchet throw, small cool down, 5 attempts per reload. The Slinger on the other hand has to hit the survivor with a shot, but to injure, has to either reel in for a successful hit, or allow the survivor to break free causing a 4 second stun. The slinger breaking the chain to avoid the stun does not result in an injury of the survivor, although you were successful with your ranged attack. 4 second cool down, 1 shot per reload. Big point for Huntress.

    The comparison, as I’ve already said, is laughable. When disputing Huntress V DeathSlinger for killer strength, it’s not even remotely close.

  • He needs buffs imo.

1 2 ›