Killers I want in the game
I know it's always a hot topic around this time where we speculate what the new killers gonna be. We take everything that the hackers find in seriously and try to piece what the killer is. Frankly it annoys me when I see all the clickbait on youtube. So instead of trying to predict the next killer, I ll just list my wishlist and maybe explain what the powers might be. Liscenced and unliscenced. I'm just a huge horror fan.
#1 is The American Werewolf in london. Imagine hearing the werewolf's howl from the movie across the map or inside leyreys knowing it's just transformed and coming for you. That's sound still gives me chills today. Its power could be increased movespeed on all 4s. Something I wish demogorgon got instead of the portals. Then you could pounce at the end. Not sure what his perks could be but one could do something with blood.
#2 is actually a tie with #1 since I absolutley love the lore of all of these movies. Mainly the newer ones and the comic series but Alien. Such a cool movie monster. It's the ultimate weapon and I cant speak more highly of alien isolation. 10/10 for me. Power is tricky but as you can tell I like the primal/animalistic creatures in horror movies. Idk what the power could be.
#3is actually tied with 1 and 2 haha. From this point just imagine that I love everything equally and there is no order. But its john carpenter's The Thing. It could copy a survivor in the map and the thing could change between copys when nobody's looking. Paranoia would set in. Imagine seeing a claudette running up to heal you the boom, jumpscare of the thing exploding into a gaping set of teeth down her midsection like on the newest prequel movie.
#4 would def be jack from the shining. It comes with a great map idea. The mansion. Would be dope with breakable walls and surprisingly no killer has a fire axe as its main weapon yet. His power could be some sort of instadown.
Comments
Have way more. Would post them but my phones almost dead haha and I need to play some DBD.