Is it possible that Solidarity and Autodidact are bugged together?
Ive played like 3 games in a row now where i FULLY HEALED 2 people while i was injured and had no stacks on autodidact either(so progress went down). After 2 full heals i still didnt had any heal progression, and that happend like 3 or 4 times. Is there anything bugged right now or am i just completely #########?
To make it clear once more:
I healed 2 PEOPLE FULLY while i was INJURED with Autodidact REGRESSING the healing bars at first and still had NO HEALING progress for myself. ( i know this sounds dumb the way i write it, but i dont wanna read 10 comments telling me i did anything wrong, becazse i didnt. But i dont wanna offend anyone with this. :))
Comments
I haven't tested them but I know otz used them in an old YT vid and they worked fine. Neither work with a medkit.