No score event for resetting pallets with Any Means Necessary?

To compliment my other thread about it not being an exhaustion perk, why is there seriously no score event for resetting a pallet? If anything it should give boldness points in the same amount as saboing a hook does. Just seems like a really big developer oversight. Would love to hear a dev's opinion on this.

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • I agree it should give boldness points. Sad that it can't give survival points because then people could just farm it when the match starts.

  • I'd actually love to hear from @Peanits or @Almo on why there's no score even for resetting pallets in all honesty. Especially when I go around with saboteur every 60 seconds to break a hook and get easy boldness points, but get nothing for resetting a pallet.

  • I think it should, but instead of going towards boldness it should go towards survival points, as there are already a ton of scoring events for boldness

  • @Azterikk said:

    I think it should, but instead of going towards boldness it should go towards survival points, as there are already a ton of scoring events for boldness

    Honestly I'd be down for either. But it would be nice to have another perk to get survival points with

  • How has this perk existed for as long as it has without a scoring event. Was about to buy the oni pack for oni and this perk. Glad I saw this beforehand lol, not making that purchase anymore.

  • @VentingSylar said:

    To compliment my other thread about it not being an exhaustion perk, why is there seriously no score event for resetting a pallet? If anything it should give boldness points in the same amount as saboing a hook does. Just seems like a really big developer oversight. Would love to hear a dev's opinion on this.

    Why not survival points since pallets are a device used to survive a chase. There are also so few ways to gain survival points.

  • Agreed, should get survival points.

  • @VentingSylar said:

    I'd actually love to hear from @Peanits or @Almo on why there's no score even for resetting pallets in all honesty. Especially when I go around with saboteur every 60 seconds to break a hook and get easy boldness points, but get nothing for resetting a pallet.

    You get points now as of the imminent release. :)

  • They added it on PTB. It'll come with mid season patch.

  • @Zeus said:

    They added it on PTB. It'll come with mid season patch.

    This thread was made several months ago, to be fair.

  • "Yeah, not entirely sure why it was necro’ed, unless the dev had tagged this thread in particular to follow up with."

    That's what happened. :)