Stuck Behind Hook on Lery's Memorial Institute - Steam PC

As Ace with a Mechanic's Toolbox, I was downed by The Nightmare and placed on a hook towards the outskirts of the map to the left of one of the large doors towards the exit gate. When I was hooked, my model was no in sync with the animation, and I was a foot or two behind the hook. When I was unhooked, I was stuck behind the hook. I was unable to move or drop my toolbox. I could gesture, spin around, crouch, uncrouch, and interact with survivors if they came to the hook's left side (my right), as I was healed to healthy state and woken up, as well as I was able to wake up a survivor. I was affected by a dream snare placed just right, however the killer could not hit me in my position from any angle. I ended up disconnecting after 6 minutes of just waiting for the game to enter endgame collapse, as that was the only way I could leave the game without a penalty. This is the first occurance.

Tagged: Pending

Comments