Should we be able to do 2 challenges at a time?

Do you think this would be a nice thing to implement into the rift system? I would love to be able to knock out two challenges at once.

Comments

  • @Unicorn said:

    Do you think this would be a nice thing to implement into the rift system? I would love to be able to knock out two challenges at once.

    I agree with you. It's quite boring to be able to choose only one challenge (with boring I mean you have to spend time for every challenge).But I think they won't do that change because current tome level has only 24 challenges so it's kinda easy to do all the challenges

  • I wish all challenges were active at once. Ive literally completed challenges that werent active over active ones...so many times...

  • @Dolls said:

    I wish all challenges were active at once. Ive literally completed challenges that werent active over active ones...so many times...

    Same here. Yesterday I was doing my “Make 30 survivors scream” and I found 3 survivors in lockers. I’m like “Dammit, if only I had that challenge selected rn”

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280217#Comment_1280217

    Same here. Yesterday I was doing my “Make 30 survivors scream” and I found 3 survivors in lockers. I’m like “Dammit, if only I had that challenge selected rn”

    I know right! I was playing clown with iron maiden for around 5 hours and could not get the challenge, the ONE ROUND I take it off to just do another challenge a survivor jumps into a locker. God damn I was pissed.

    Luckily I got the challenge the next game after.

  • I just want to have a killer challenge and survivor challenge simultaneously so I don't have to go through a bunch of extra loading screens for switching roles.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    I just want to have a killer challenge and survivor challenge simultaneously so I don't have to go through a bunch of extra loading screens for switching roles.

    I agree. This would make everything flow so much more conveniently.

  • It would be a great idea. You could knock out some of the easier challenges while still keeping the harder ones active just in case you manage to complete them. I had Six Feet Under deactivated to do some other challenges back when Tome 2 released. I then get TWO basement 4ks in a row. TWO! That pissed me the hell off.