PS4-Current Tier Not Showing Correctly in Match Party Screen
WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION
Example
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : On the killer side, hover over the archives to view your "Current Tier"
Step 3 : Notice that the tier looks to be filled in as though you should be on the next tier already. (Though it looks like the two rift fragments I'm missing in the circle aren't as thick as the 8 that I already have.)
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/957/Current Tier from Game Screen.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.STEP 4 : Go to the Rift to view your actual tier (on mine, I had 8 out of 10)
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/594/Current Tier from Rift Screen.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Additional information: It appears that going up a tier fixed the problem. Either way, I'm on Tier 46 and it looks fine here: