Climbing Electric Chair at Larry's

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/820/new bug larry.png There was an error displaying this embed.

Platform:

PC

Description of the issue:

Climbing on top of electric chair next to generator

Steps to reproduce:

Crawl towards the chair while hurt, And the generator must be on, does not work if your fully healed.

How often does this occur:

I found it by accident and out of cheer curiosity. I tried to replicating it while full health but it didn't work. But when I got hurt again, it didn't let me climb it again. I am still doing research on it but turned out it by cheer luck. Never the less, I believe it works if the generator is powered for a long time or something like that.

Note: I'll be going on a KYF game to see if I can get this bug to work or is just a "hope to get lucky with it" type of bug. I figured to report it to the dev in hopes they fix it :). And if anyone managed to get on top of it, do reply to it plz.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments