Archives audio bug
The lore bits for Legion 4,5 and Dwight 5 will not play any audio and I have fully unlocked them and even have them seeable to read but no option to play audio.
Tagged:
Pending
The lore bits for Legion 4,5 and Dwight 5 will not play any audio and I have fully unlocked them and even have them seeable to read but no option to play audio.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
5/27/20 still not working as of Level 3 release and still no official update what can be done to help out. I talked with some other people regarding it and some have also experienced it as well