More ways to escape the trial?
I feel like dbd could grow by adding more features, ways to escape, mori animations so everyone has different kills.i bet there's been posts about this lol
I feel like dbd could grow by adding more features, ways to escape, mori animations so everyone has different kills.i bet there's been posts about this lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. Not to say this game isn't enjoyable. I have only been playing DbD for a short time and have come to love it. I can't help but compare it to similar games. As much as I don't want to see this game become other games, I would love to see something change with the way survivors can escape by maybe adding an additional way to escape or even adding map items scattered throughout the map that help fight off the killer.