Survivor Stuck Out-of-Bounds in Asylum

Map: Crotus Prenn Asylum

Platform: PC (Steam)

I'm the Deathslinger

  • 2 survivors were in the center basement in the asylum, 1 hooked (Steve) and 1 rescuer (Meg?).
  • I downed the Meg and grabbed the Steve out of the locker in the back of the basement closer to the stairs wall.
  • The Steve became "invisible" as soon as they were locker-grabbed and he stayed "invisible" on the hook. (based on the Steve in end-game chat, he was teleported into a box out-of-bounds above the basement, not invisible)
  • The Steve was eventually saved from the hook, but was nowhere to be seen, although he could be heard running in the walls.
  • I communicated with the spooky Steve hand pointing out of the wall for the rest of the game until he died to the End-Game Collapse.
https://youtu.be/4RzBkufqk54

(The video is just me watching over the Steve hand for most of the match and chatting afterwards.)

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/609/DBD Bug1.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.

Side note: I'm not 100% sure that he teleported immediately after I locker grabbed him since I can't see over my own shoulder, but he was definitely invisible on the hook interaction as I could not see him getting flung onto the hook

Tagged: Pending

Comments