Legion's old addons values?

Hello, so I was trying to find the values of Legion's old movement speed addons, but I couldn't find anything, I never played old Legion, so I can't tell how fast they could probably run.

So the question is, does anybody know the values of Legion's old movement speed addons? (Maybe @Almo or @Peanits could help)

Comments

  • I don't know if these are right, but I just remember that the never sleep pills increased FF speed


    6 votes and 4 comments so far on Reddit


    "[Speed in Frenzy: It seems we either made a mistake here calculating or something else according to other findings. I will look into this again at a later date!

    Base: 4.8 m/s (120%)

    Friendship Bracelet: +0.2 m/s (+5%)

    Never Sleep Pills: +0.4 m/s (+10%)

    Susies Mixtape: +0.6 m/s (+15%)

    We calculated this by first letting Legion run a track and checking where their power ends. Then we take the time a survivor needs to run the distance and did find out that way how far Legion did run in their 6 seconds, which allowed us to calculate their speed. However, it is a process that easily could have a lot of mistakes, since there is a lot of space for human error. However, the numbers do make sense and we tested some of the addons several times]"

  • just to add another thing


    "Alright, so on the speed thing, the problem is that in the window to actually test everything is really small, and that we didn't test the base speed but oriented on the outdated wiki information. A difference of a survivor running the distance in 7 or 7.5 seconds is a whole 0.4m/s for our calculation, or 10%. For the best addon, we arrive at the conclusion it is at 135% speed, and for the second best we arrived at 130%. According to the devs, the power is at 132% aka nearly the middle of these 2, and that the speed addons are currently broken. I suspect that together with the very low time window, confirmation bias did lead us to the conclusion that one is better then the other, rather then thinking the addons are broken."