Sole Survivor Perks not stacking correctly

Hello.

I have been playing Laurie and using her own perk Sole Survivor, combiner with Object of Obession, Unbreakable and Left Behind.

Now the issue is, when people die, I am supposed to be getting stacks, but there appears to be an issue. I get my 1st stack just fine when another survivor dies, but beyond that, I cannot stack (or at least it doesn't appear to be stacking and I am not sure if it's just visual bug or if the perk actually won't stack further than 1).


This happens every game I play with Laurie (haven't tried other survivors running it).

I am posting a screen below from one of my games where there are 2 survivors already dead (and I should have 2 stacks and instead it stays at 1) and then another screen where all 3 other survivors have died and still I have 1 stack (In the second picture I am the one dying, other 3 were already dead so I should have had 3 stacks already)


dbd1.jpg dbd2.jpg


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments