Can I play with my friends, they in their phones and I in my computer?
I have DBD in my computer, but my friends have it in their phones, but I cant find the way to play with them from my computer to their phones. Is it even possible?
I have DBD in my computer, but my friends have it in their phones, but I cant find the way to play with them from my computer to their phones. Is it even possible?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, cross play between pc and mobile does not exist
No, the mobile version of DBD is drastically different to the PC Version of DBD. There's no way for Crossplay to work with PC/Console DBD.
Buy them the PC version 💲