Light born and camping solutions or ideas, what ever you think

I think light born is a bit over powered. I get the whole point of the perk is to not get blinded but, is survivors can never blind killers with light born and then if you do blind them the recovery speed is faster. I understand like in the lobby if a killer sees all of the survivors with flash lights then light born but, I think it should just be nerfed to balance the game. I’ve been going against camping killers and stuff too, this is not my idea but the idea is to perhaps provide a penalty when killers camp. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • And campers don’t really get punished at all, no one cares about the crest system at all besides people trying to pip, and it’s only one crest that’s affected by camping, and it’s only due to being close to a hooked survivor, a killer can still get 20,000 and camp all 4 survivor as billy, like I just died to and that’s the sad part is they are still rewarding, I didn’t go near hooked survivors because of it and I did the gens but again face camping and lack of pallets

  • @xhunterx260 said:

    I think light born is a bit over powered. I get the whole point of the perk is to not get blinded but, is survivors can never blind killers with light born and then if you do blind them the recovery speed is faster. I understand like in the lobby if a killer sees all of the survivors with flash lights then light born but, I think it should just be nerfed to balance the game. I’ve been going against camping killers and stuff too, this is not my idea but the idea is to perhaps provide a penalty when killers camp. What do you guys think?

    Lightborn is fine as-is, considering survivors can blind a killer in a 180 radius of their vision, even if they don't see the survivor in their FOV. Flashlights are also not an integral part of the game. Can they be useful? Yes. Can they be fun? Yes. Does it significantly change the outcome of the match if you can't use one? It shouldn't.

    Camping is a BS ######### play style that aggravates me daily. I felt at least somewhat enthused by the Dev's comments in the latest Q&A that they are looking into ways to make it less appealing. I welcome those changes.

  • I’ve played this game for 3 years, and it’s gotten a bit worse than it was 3 years ago, don’t get me wrong I love the killers and I respect the work, but there is an imbalance between killers and survivors it is way easier playing as killer even against a survive with friends because with a SWF you just gotta get rid of them right off the bat

1 2 ›