STEAM - LEGION - Feral Frenzy Vault Ends Up on Same Side

Played 5 Games of Legion on May 13th. 3 out of 5 had this bug.

Sanctum of Wrath: Staircase Vault at the center temple; vaulting while in Feral Frenzy results in Legion ending up on same side. Tried re-vaulting with same results. Also walked away and returned with the same issue.

The Game: Vault on upper level in the control room right above the locker room.

Mount Ormond: Can't remember specific vault window.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Apparently goes for any vault that ends on a lower level. Even for the harvesters on Coldwind Farm maps as I have been told by another Legion-player. Only able to vault those windows when not in Feral Frenzy.

  • This bug also has another game breaking side:

    If this bug happens with the asylum green half circle room vault(Where you fall down to the outside below after the vault) while in Feral frenzy you have a chance to be stuck in the wall FOR THE REST OF THE MATCH.

  • Yep I've experienced all of these

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    This bug also has another game breaking side:

    If this bug happens with the asylum green half circle room vault(Where you fall down to the outside below after the vault) while in Feral frenzy you have a chance to be stuck in the wall FOR THE REST OF THE MATCH.

    I went against a legion earlier today who got stuck after vaulting the green room in frenzy. I let them down me but it wouldn't let them pick me up.

  • I also posted about this, there's one in Dead Dawg Saloon at stairs next to the hanging guy.