Shelter woods Map glitch??

Last night when I played(on the PC) two rounds on Shelter woods and both times the map would glitch out. With grey walls appearing, static, seeing doubles of killer shack and trees(couldnt get a photo*). Not to mention seeing green, purple, blue discoloration on some of the models(couldnt get a photo*). and black bars would come across my screen.

It was only on shelter woods, and none of my friends(4man swf) could see it or if they were spectating me. I haven't played yet again today, so I haven't seen it happen(will edit if I go onto shelter woods and it happens again)

I'm not entirely sure how to reproduce besides going onto shelter woods.

*was glitching too fast for me to get a photo

20200513182607_1_LI.jpg 20200513182804_1_LI.jpg 20200513195501_1_LI.jpg https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/848/20200513195931_1 (2).jpg There was an error displaying this embed. 20200513200852_1_LI.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yep I've been having the same issue on both killer and survivor. I've run the validate steam files but haven't gotten the map again to see if it replicates.