why....

My spirit gets matched with potatoes

my clown gets matched with seal team ######### your face

Comments

  • Just luck of the draw man. Though it does seem to always work like that. I can play my Billy/Oni 10 matches in a row and every single time get the absolute worst survivors but the second I go to play Cannibal for my ritual I get put up against the best/sweatiest people in the queue and get destroyed.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    Just luck of the draw man. Though it does seem to always work like that. I can play my Billy/Oni 10 matches in a row and every single time get the absolute worst survivors but the second I go to play Cannibal for my ritual I get put up against the best/sweatiest people in the queue and get destroyed.

    i can use insta downs on clown a red mori and i get the worse map for clown and woke ass survivors

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276874#Comment_1276874

    i can use insta downs on clown a red mori and i get the worse map for clown and woke ass survivors

    I feel that. Only when you run good ######### do you get paired up with people who can absolutely counter it without using even half their effort.