Keep getting the same error code
I keep getting an error code 300 when I start the game when I get out of the game he will know what it means
Tagged:
Trusted
I keep getting an error code 300 when I start the game when I get out of the game he will know what it means
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't personally know, but I would suggest asking in the Technical Issues subforum (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues). You're more likely to find someone there who understands and can help with errors and technical problems.
Thank you for the help Appreciate it
No worries, hope you're able to get it sorted!