The most messed up thing in Dead by Daylight

I just experienced the most REDACTED thing I have ever experienced in dead by daylight. I was playing as the clown on Dead Dawg Saloon with the perks bamboozle, Fire Up, Hex: The Third seal, and save the best for last.

Hex: The Third Seal was in the room on the second floor of the Dead Dawg where the only way in and out is a window. I downed a girl in the room, but I had to leave her there because I didn't want to break one of the doors to the room my hex was in. I left and searched the area for survivors, but when the girl in the room got off the floor I went straight back to protect the totem. When I vaulted the window I found ALL FOUR SURVIVORS were in there healing up. With the window behind me bamboozled and my 8 stacks of STBFL I was able to down all four survivors before they could escape.

Comments

  • Omg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ its like that scene from that movie where tge guy in bar asks a bunch of dudes to leave, they say no and he locks the door and says "now you cant leave"

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Omg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ its like that scene from that movie where tge guy in bar asks a bunch of dudes to leave, they say no and he locks the door and says "now you cant leave"

    It's kingsman.

    https://youtu.be/wtZ6i8MzmBk


  • I wish i would be so lucky only just once lol. Wp dude, really wp!

  • Yo literally just talked about that room on a breakable wall post, I had bamboozle and was able to M1 a healthy survivor down without issue.