I haven't been able to play in over a month!
I play on the PS4. For the last month I've been getting Error 300 messages that state there is a problem saving the game and state to restart the game. Restart and it does the same thing. I've even deleted the game off my hard drive and reinstalled. Same thing. I put in a help ticket and was told this is a known issue with the only advice given to try playing the game on a different network or to use a direct connection to my PS4. Neither of these are practical (and I have doubts it would work anyway).
I didn't really mind not playing during the dead time between chapters. I had school stuff to study for so my playtime was limited. But schools wrapping up and there is a new chapter out and a new killer around the corner and I don't feel like falling too far behind. Can you please, please address this issue. If this goes on too much longer then I seriously might just move on to other games that actually work. That would be a really sad reason to lose a community member.
Comments
Start a New psn?
How many times would you have to rage quit to get a month-long disconnect penalty? (Asking out of curiosity, not implying the OP had ever raged-quit.)