The Next PTB

Hi guys, Tuesday the 28th will be my first PTB, and i was wondering, will the killer and survivor be free to use for everyone? Thanks.

Comments

  • Yes, for the PTB, the killer will be free to play and use. As soon as it hits the live game, you'll need to pay/buy with shards.

  • BigAsh123 said:

    Yes, for the PTB, the killer will be free to play and use. As soon as it hits the live game, you'll need to pay/buy with shards.

    How much shards was it again for only the killer?
  • @TheDarkLycan said:
    BigAsh123 said:

    Yes, for the PTB, the killer will be free to play and use. As soon as it hits the live game, you'll need to pay/buy with shards.

    How much shards was it again for only the killer?

    it is 9000 Iridescent Shards for a Killer or Survivor.

  • Ok so sounds like I need to play a bit, I have 3500 atm or I might just buy it since my birthday is Sunday and I'll have money for it