Band aid idea for moris and keys until fixed
So, long story short, no killer likes when 3 survivors escape through the hatch nor any survivor when is tunelled and morid in the 1 minute of the game.
At least for now, it would be nice if:
- the killer mories any of the survivors in the first 8 minutes, survivors are granted at least black pip
- if more than 2 survivors escapes through the hatch, the killer gets at least a black pip.
It is frustrating as hell when trying to defend the gens against a good survivor team, I finally manage to get a bloody sacrifice and then the last 3 dicks survive.
I don't give a crap about moris as when i play survivor I don't care, but I understood why they are frustrating to a lot of people.
Thoughts on this band aid until the 2 get fixed?
Comments