stick in place after being unhooked
after being unhooked in the basement i was stuck i place no matter which direction i moved i would keep getting sucked back to the same spot this happend on ps4
Tagged:
Acknowledged
after being unhooked in the basement i was stuck i place no matter which direction i moved i would keep getting sucked back to the same spot this happend on ps4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
another hook bug: while trying to save a survivor on the hook, I got hit with the plague's corrupt puke and got stuck at the hook in the unhooking animation?!
same happened to me, got hooked basement far hook, killer was doctor. survivor came and unhooked me, got hit as she unhooked me but successfully unhooked me and ran away, doctor chased her and I could not move immediately after being unhooked I was stuck in place