Re-locking teachable perks
It would be nice to have the option to re-lock a teachable perk so it no longer appears in new bloodwebs. It could cost a certain amount of BP.
In the early days of the game I didn't know any better so I unlocked every teachable for every killer and survivor I had. It was partially because I didn't know yet what perks were good or not, partially because I can be a bit of a completionist, and partially because I figured if the perk some day gets a buff or rework, I'd want to be able to equip it to try it out. (Oh and also because teachables keep appearing in your bloodweb forever)
We all know what the problem is with that. The grind becomes insane. And it's only going to get worse. Many perks won't be touched for years if they are ever buffed at all.
In a way, loyal fans who purchase many or all of the new chapters are punished because it takes them so much longer to unlock the perks they want for new characters. I think this would be a reasonable change.
Comments