Huge FPS drop on The Game
On the Pig's map, The Game, I've found that my FPS dropped from the usual 80-90 to ~50 FPS, anyone else having this issue? I was facing a Huntress if it helps.
On the Pig's map, The Game, I've found that my FPS dropped from the usual 80-90 to ~50 FPS, anyone else having this issue? I was facing a Huntress if it helps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been having FPS drops exactly like yours on The Game and certain parts of Lery's for a while now.... I think it has something to do with the lighting and fog effects specific to those levels. 😥
Thank god I'm not alone, it doesn't feel good, and thinking of people who usually expect ~60 FPS, it must actually be hell to play. BHVR need to fix it.